SABSA Foundation Certificate course - Security Architecture FrameworkTraining Courses and Certification Exam Preparation
Security Architecture Framework
This is a 5 days course (with a choice between the “Foundation” and “Architecture” modules), which combines the SABSA levels L1 and L2. For more information on this topic: Download the SABSA flyer (PDF) here.
Check below to find the training course, including the certification exam, that suits you best!
Official SABSA Certification
ACTAGIS, as the official partner of SABSA for Switzerland and France, proposes learning and preparation classes for SABSA certifications and provides the exams sessions.
Real life project experience
Our trainers have extensive practical experience in implementing cyber security frameworks and programs in large
The training is a combination of directly applicable theory, hands-on exercises, feedback from experience and class interaction.
The exchange of experience being crucial, our classes include a minimum of 3 and maximum of 10 participants.
English and French
The course is available in English and in French.
What our clients are saying[cycloneslider id=”testimonials”]
- Module F1: Security Strategy & Planning
- Learning objectives
- Module F2: Security Service Management
- Target Audience
- Your take aways
- SABSA Foundation Certificate Exam
The top ten competencies developed on this course are:
- Define information security and architecture and their role in the modern enterprise
- Explain security engineering principles, methods and techniques
- Describe the SABSA model, architecture matrix, service management matrix, and terminology
- Describe SABSA principles, framework, approach and lifecycle
- Use business goals and objectives to model information security requirements
- Describe methodologies for business case development and enterprise value propositions
- Apply key concepts and principles to the design of information security strategy
- Define architecture governance, compliance and maintenance processes
- Create a business attributes taxonomy
- Describe security domain models and explain conceptual business trust models
- CIO / CISO / CRO / CIRO
- IT Strategists and Planners
- IT Architects
- IT Development Managers and
- Project Leaders
- Software Managers and Architects
- Computer / Information Security
- Managers, Advisors, Consultants
- & Practitioners
- IT Line Managers
- IT Service Delivery Managers
- Risk Managers
- Internal and External Auditors
- A comprehensive knowledge of SABSA – the best practice Security Architecture Framework
- A detailed plan for defining and validating business requirements for information security
- A strategy for creating enterprise architecture customised to your own organisation needs
- Sample information collection and planning documents
- A plan to gain support for your security programme including a method to engineer and model value propositions and benefits for security
- An approach to managing your security architecture programme
The SABSA Foundation Certificate is issued to candidates who pass both Foundation Level exams. The exams are held at the end of the fifth day and each paper is of one-hour duration and contains 48 multiple choice questions. For more information contact us.
Courses with guaranteed dates
are highlighted in green
Course dates can be based on your requirements. Please contact us for the corresponding in-house or public session trainings, so that we can propose sessions taking into account your availability.
The “Actagis Guarantee” means that we will support you until you pass the exam of the course in which you enrol. Some limitations apply. See conditions.
You will be well prepared for the exam. Counting all our students, 98.3% have been successful.
All our courses are up to date. They have been adapted to the latest changes of the different exams. We are in constant contact with each certification organisation.