CISSP - Certified Information Systems Security ProfessionalTraining Courses and Certification Exam Preparation
Information Systems Security
This 5-day training is composed of theory modules covering the 8 CISSP domains which were updated in April 2015, interlaced with exam questions, offering the participant an optimal preparation for the certification exam.
The Best CISSP training
ACTAGIS proposes worldwide up to date learning and preparation classes for CISSP certifications.
Real life project experience
Our trainers have extensive practical experience in implementing cyber security frameworks and programs in large
The training is a combination of directly applicable theory, hands-on exercises, feedback from experience and class interaction.
The exchange of experience being crucial, our classes include a minimum of 3 and maximum of 10 participants.
English and French
The course is available in English and in French.
What our clients are saying[cycloneslider id=”testimonials”]
In this module, we will go through all CISSP themes, in a detailed manner. This module contains:
- Study and understand the concepts behind the 8 CISSP domains (CBK) – those were updated in April 2015
- Prepare for the CISSP exam
The course is mostly aimed at the following profiles :
- Chief Information Security Officer and the members of his/her team
- Any person wanting to develop themselves in the domain of information security
This course covers the following:
- Security and Risk Management
- Asset Security
- Security Engineering
- Communications and Network Security
- Identity and Access Management
- Security Assessment and Testing
- Security Operations
- Software Development Security
Courses with guaranteed dates
are highlighted in green
The “Actagis Guarantee” means that we will support you until you pass the exam of the course in which you enrol. Some limitations apply. See conditions.
You will be well prepared for the exam. Counting all our students, 98.3% have been successful.
All our courses are up to date. They have been adapted to the latest changes of the different exams. We are in constant contact with each certification organisation.